IGNORED

Site issue on mobile device, reply box stuck with Loading message

@electric10162 what device are you having that "Loading..." problem with in the reply box?  I'll see if I can locate an emulator to try it and see if it happens within it.  The trouble on mobile is I need to see what errors are being encountered when you are running into that issue.  Generally most issues on mobile fall into these categories: 

1. Temporary due to network issues
  2. Persistent (every time) due to a site problem (which everyone would have at that same time)
  3. Persistent due to a device+site issue 

#1 and #2 don't appear to be your issue, so that leaves #3.

This could be due to incompatibility of the site with your device, in which case an emulator *should* expose or if someone else here has the same device and is using the same device browser, that would isolate it to being only your device.

The other possibility is due to corrupt files on the device which can occur in a variety of ways (network interruption when loading the site, cache on device vs site update [newer] files, etc) and is very often the case for many.  Usually these things resolve by clearing the cache or clearing website data in the device's browser which is why it's what's often recommended.  But we'll see if we can replicate what you have going on with your device in some way.

5 hours ago, electric10162 said:

I still cannot respond to posts or messages while on my phone. Laptop is fine.

It's either you or Hammer always tripping a breaker:rofl:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

14 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

@electric10162 what device are you having that "Loading..." problem with in the reply box?  I'll see if I can locate an emulator to try it and see if it happens within it.  The trouble on mobile is I need to see what errors are being encountered when you are running into that issue.  Generally most issues on mobile fall into these categories: 

1. Temporary due to network issues
  2. Persistent (every time) due to a site problem (which everyone would have at that same time)
  3. Persistent due to a device+site issue 

#1 and #2 don't appear to be your issue, so that leaves #3.

This could be due to incompatibility of the site with your device, in which case an emulator *should* expose or if someone else here has the same device and is using the same device browser, that would isolate it to being only your device.

The other possibility is due to corrupt files on the device which can occur in a variety of ways (network interruption when loading the site, cache on device vs site update [newer] files, etc) and is very often the case for many.  Usually these things resolve by clearing the cache or clearing website data in the device's browser which is why it's what's often recommended.  But we'll see if we can replicate what you have going on with your device in some way.

See my first pic........the "+" and word "quote" are not there

2nd Pic........if I try to respond, "loading" comes up and never changes

I cannot instant message

I can, however, post a like or other 

All with new Android, 12 I believe

2 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

See my first pic........the "+" and word "quote" are not there

2nd Pic........if I try to respond, "loading" comes up and never changes

I cannot instant message

I can, however, post a like or other 

All with new Android, 12 I believe

Interesting, I missed that those things weren't visible/loading.  That leads me to believe your files are corrupt on the device.  Are you using anything third party like an ad blocker or any browser add-ons by chance?

Try these steps in the following link:

Clear cache & cookies on Android

2 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Interesting, I missed that those things weren't visible/loading.  That leads me to believe your files are corrupt on the device.  Are you using anything third party like an ad blocker or any browser add-ons by chance?

Try these steps in the following link:

Clear cache & cookies on Android

Maybe an Ad Blocker?

I tried clearing cache and cookies when You and Jack tried to resolve a few weeks ago.

29 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

+ QUOTE is actually there for two seconds than disappears.

Hmmm I wonder if the Ad Blocker or something else is reacting to something on the page.

Can you try to log into the site in Incognito mode (private mode) which should  disable all add-ons by default and will test it with effectively a "stock" browser window.

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid

6 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Hmmm I wonder if the Ad Blocker or something else is reacting to something on the page.

Can you try to log into the site in Incognito mode (private mode) which should  disable all add-ons by default and will test it with effectively a "stock" browser window.

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid

Same thing happens in Incognito mode