IGNORED

Site issue on mobile device, reply box stuck with Loading message

2 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

New phone. I think it worked for a few days.

The software company doesn't have an answer for this one, as it's the only Android device they've tested that has this behavior, which isolates the issue down to the phone specifically.  I'll keep Googling and see if I can come across anything.

Can you try a different browser to see if it happens there?  Firefox is popular on Android.

Also check in App Store if Chrome has an update.

EDIT:  The software company is testing this out some more too to try and figure out what is going on with this particular phone and the underlying libraries.  I'll let you know if they find anything, but they requested you test on Firefox as well to see if it works there and is isolated to Chrome.

27 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

I don't even know how to do these things. I have to be careful because Chrome is used throughout my day to day business. I'm usually very leery about making changes.

You should keep Chrome up to date.  Security patches and updates are released regularly and it's a good idea to stay with the current version.

Installing Firefox is a different app and won't impact Chrome at all.  But you can wait to see what the software company comes back with if you prefer! :up: