IGNORED

lobster on sale at Shoprite

njdoxie

9 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Had my two tonight .

‘after having Smoked cheddar venison meatballs as an appetizer .

‘’STUFFED .

:wwp:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

I opted for the Snow Crab at Acme. $13.99 a pound which is a good price this year. My Friend has a Seafood Restaurant, and he is paying more from a supplier. They are "large" size as opposed to "jumbo". The Jumbo were $6 more per pound. 

Will have a Seafood Boil. Crab, shrimp, scallops, potatoes, corn, and kielbasa. 

59 minutes ago, Horn63 said:

How long will they live in the fridge? Want to pick up a bunch for Father’s Day but afraid they will run out.

No problem get them, live two to three days, do not keep them in the bag they need oxygen do not put them in water👍

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

1 hour ago, Horn63 said:

How long will they live in the fridge? Want to pick up a bunch for Father’s Day but afraid they will run out.

I get them steamed and have kept them 8-9 days in the fridge with zero issues.

17 minutes ago, njdoxie said:

I get them steamed and have kept them 8-9 days in the fridge with zero issues.

That's no fun you miss the clawing on the pot and the death Moans

Stab in the brain to kill them. Cut underside of body from tail to head with a good sharp scissor. Pull out body content keep and cook  stuff inside is good. Good recipe here just can't believe they left out the Old Bay,:banghead:

https://crazylobstershellfish.com/blogs/maine-live-lobster-recipes/crab-stuffed-roasted-maine-lobster-recipe