IGNORED

Tenpoint Viper s400

roy381

Tenpoint Viper s400

I have over $1700 into the bow. Comes with Vortex crossfire scope.  Tenpoint soft case. 6 centerpunch Bolts and 6 Dragon claw bolts with lighted nocs from Wyvern creations. I bought it in October, Bow is mint and a tack driver. I sighted it in and took one shot with it this season at a buck and he didn't go 40yds. I'm taking a good hit but I got a great deal on another bow here on NJWW thanks to Lunatic. So I would like to pass it on.

Asking $1200 firm

Thanks

20220123_102509.jpg

20220123_102500.jpg

20220123_102456.jpg

20220123_102436.jpg

20220123_102418.jpg

20220123_102411.jpg

I had originally wanted to buy a reverse draw but the Havoc was out of my price range, so I bought the Viper400 and I'm extremely happy with it. It is great hunting bow. I wouldn't sell it if I hadn't bought Lunatics Havoc. I went with the Vortex scope it has a 40yd zero with the 20 and 30 yd dots above the centerline and is better in low light then the Tenpoint scopes I've used. My old eyes need all the light I can get lol. I also liked that the illumination is variable to your preference and not done by clicks that may be too bright or not bright enough to your liking. 

Crossbow is sold!

Thanks  Njww

Bonefreek must have misread about my trip to Florida. Just a vacation lol. When I get out of Jersey I'm heading to the country with no neighbors. Gonna hunt and fish till I can't no more!