IGNORED

Anyone using the LINK S DARK ?

Picture quality is just average..

for $80 cheaper Tactacam Reveal SK. also comes with a removable solar panel, 2 sim cards AT&T AND VERIZON, rechargeable battery pack, sends videos....solar panel can be placed facing south for best charging results while the camera is facing north for best picture results 

Nothing against spypoint cause I think they have vastly improved ....spypoint data plan are the most affordable that's for sure

Just another option to look into

2 minutes ago, BHC said:

Picture quality is just average..

for $80 cheaper Tactacam Reveal SK. also comes with a removable solar panel, 2 sim cards AT&T AND VERIZON, rechargeable battery pack, sends videos....solar panel can be placed facing south for best charging results while the camera is facing north for best picture results 

Nothing against spypoint cause I think they have vastly improved ....spypoint data plan are the most affordable that's for sure

Just another option to look into

All of the reviews actually put the Dark S above the spartan cams . It’s not like the cheaper spypoint s .

reveal cams , while sending a nicer picture to the App have a lot if other issues .

most rate it the same or below the  micro.

.actual pictures on the SD card from the spypoint IS super HD , def doesn’t need to be better if wanting to save pics.

The app sends it at lower resolution to conserve battery life .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

1 hour ago, hammer4reel said:

Seems to get the best reviews of all cell cams including a few that cost twice as much .

might try a few to see how much better they are than the low end spypoint or reveal cams that are just ok .…

Have you been having problems with you micro sk”s

Just now, smittty said:

Have you been having problems with you micro sk”s

They have worked well .

my only issue is getting a bad file on the cards that require me to go change and reformat the cards .

I also had two that worked fine until the last update , after doing the update they won’t connect to the app anymore .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

What issues does the any of three latest Reveals have? 

They rate the reveals below micro? Who's rating them spypoint themselves 

Spartans are wonderful top quality cams...I would say in top three but they are expensive 

1 hour ago, hammer4reel said:

Seems to get the best reviews of all cell cams including a few that cost twice as much .

might try a few to see how much better they are than the low end spypoint or reveal cams that are just ok .…

Dan, have you used the HD option for the Spypoint Micro? Makes a huge difference when getting a not so good picture that you want to see clearer. 
Reveal seems to take better standard pics but the transfer options are way to limited for me. If you get the link S definitely let us know the pros/cons you find

Edited by MGHunter66

AWM

7 minutes ago, BHC said:

What issues does the any of three latest Reveals have? 

They rate the reveals below micro? Who's rating them spypoint themselves 

Spartans are wonderful top quality cams...I would say in top three but they are expensive 

Most of the review companies .

the normal spypoint s , link etc are just middle of the road .

I want to use solar cams for my out if state stuff .

placed correctly they have worked all season , still on over 95% charge .

not running 500 miles to change batteries 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

5 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

Dan, have you used the HD option for the Spypoint Micro? Makes a huge difference when getting a not so good picture that you want to see clearer. 
Reveal seems to take better standard pics but the transfer options are way yo limited for me. If you get the link S definitely let us know the pros/cons you find

I haven’t used the HD , I  can see all I need even at low res since I opened up my lock boxes to not get flashback .

any pics I want to save I do in high res when I pull the cards .

just curious if tgeur next level cam is that much better because it’s rated much higher and can be bought for about another hundred bucks, but also saw the battery pack is an accessory not included with cam . 

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

I saw many reviews on all cams . ..Moultrie by far the worst

Spypoint depending the model some bad some good.....

Top of the line ....Spartan, Ryconxx, Ridgetec 

Reveal X, XB, & SK all great reviews...problem is people don't like to follow simple directions.....

Trailcampro rated the spypoint link s dark pictures as average.....

The SK test is still in progress 

All Reveals X, XB, SK... if/ when firmware is available it will be over the air where as the spypoint must be done by uploading it to a card and then putting it in the camera and there is a slight possibility it won't take may take numerous tries and they will do it over the air if the customer pleas with them.....that's something to think about if your camera is long distance Away 

16 minutes ago, BHC said:

saw many reviews on all cams . ..Moultrie by far the worst

I know a poster on here that uses a Moultrie and has not had one single issue

That being said, the reviews on the cams are worthless. 99% of the issues are user error but you won’t find any reviews stating that. It’s always the cams fault 

AWM

Yea well when you spend three days with 10 different people from customer service that was spypoint. Then they say yea your right that there’s a problem with that camera. To me that’s Unacceptable. Then offered to send me a new one but I informed them I just wanted a refund because I never wanted to deal with their customer service again they to me they don’t give refunds 

Look up the moultrie delta absolutely the worst on the market 

I never had a issue with their conventional cameras

Even there 6000 and 7000 which are older models are far superior then the deltas 

They are so bad they replace them with no questions asked pictures are proof they even replaced two for me with new improved deltas ....reports with others having the new improved Deltas are coming foward with working good then within 2 weeks same original issues...there are many different issues with the Delta...main one is black night pictures....they have promised firmware updates since mid July...doesn't take that long to make one up...