IGNORED

New Tenpoint Models ....505 fps !!!

BHC

On 12/14/2021 at 7:13 AM, archer36 said:

Hurry before they sell out. It's 5 fps faster than a Ravin 500. That's 1% faster. We are being taken for fools. 

Any mention of price? Probably around 5K with all the bells and whistles. 

To shoot a deer at an average of 25 yds. LOL

Wyvern Creations has already sold out of their first shipment (pallet load) with pre-orders. I thought inflation was hitting us hard? LOL

Edited by archer36

I'm still shooting my strykezone 350.  It got upgraded limbs(solution ls) so now it's 380 or 390. I've had it since 2010.  The only reason I want a new xbow is I want one that can decock.   I truly HATE having to fire my xbow near my truck at night, etc.  Looking at the Ravin r10. I think I can afford that one.   Lol.  

18 minutes ago, Swamprat said:

I'm still shooting my strykezone 350.  It got upgraded limbs(solution ls) so now it's 380 or 390. I've had it since 2010.  The only reason I want a new xbow is I want one that can decock.   I truly HATE having to fire my xbow near my truck at night, etc.  Looking at the Ravin r10. I think I can afford that one.   Lol.  

Ten Point has the new Turbo S1 with Accuslide,  new trigger, and upgraded scope. Wyvern Creations will throw in Broadheads and 6 extra arrows for the  $1299 price. Comparable to the R10.

Edited by archer36