IGNORED

Wanted, used cultipacker.

Pathman

Figured I’d throw this out there to the masses. Looking for a used one to work some food plots. These fill with water or sand and are pulled with an ATV. If anyone sees one I would  appreciate a heads up. 

Thanks. 

FF5C0EA7-83DF-4712-9240-9E042D15D414.png

1 minute ago, Pathman said:

Figured I’d throw this out there to the masses. Looking for a used one to work some food plots. These fill with water or sand and are pulled with an ATV. If anyone sees one I would  appreciate a heads up. 

Thanks. 

FF5C0EA7-83DF-4712-9240-9E042D15D414.png

This site teaches me something new everyday. Good luck with your search. 

2 hours ago, JerseyJaysTaxidermy said:

Fwiw...
I built one (3pt hitch) and never even use it. I get great results without one and I'm not sure they are worth buying, storing, lugging around. I've planted all kinds of seeds and have had great results without ever packing.
150c29e720aa014a53de2d850c4422fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Agreed, a drag harrow works just fine, is way, lighter, and stores easily.  

Wanna sell yours Jay? I’m not using it for seed packing. This will be used for no till planting, specifically to roll over standing buckwheat after you’ve spread the seeds. It’s a particular process that has to be followed to the letter, but if you do the results are excellent. 
most people aren’t aware of the process, but if interested, look up WHS no til food plots on YouTube. 

Years ago I had a slit seeder which would do a similar job......but was way more expensive.........

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

Wanna sell yours Jay? I’m not using it for seed packing. This will be used for no till planting, specifically to roll over standing buckwheat after you’ve spread the seeds. It’s a particular process that has to be followed to the letter, but if you do the results are excellent. 
most people aren’t aware of the process, but if interested, look up WHS no til food plots on YouTube. 
"Crimping"
I also want to start doing that instead of tilling 2x a yr. I have so much shale that every time I till I bring up a ton of rock. Really want to start crimping cover crops and eliminating discing

5 hours ago, JerseyJaysTaxidermy said:

"Crimping"
I also want to start doing that instead of tilling 2x a yr. I have so much shale that every time I till I bring up a ton of rock. Really want to start crimping cover crops and eliminating discing

Yes crimping is correct!