IGNORED

Sold

GilV

1 hour ago, GilV said:

It is amazing how this gun increased these days. There is a used one on Gunbroker now for $1600. I better put it up before things change. I sure don't need a $2200 gun.

Gil

It might go up a whole lot higher. I don’t think Remington has any plans to produce anymore.

4 hours ago, GilV said:

It is amazing how this gun increased these days. There is a used one on Gunbroker now for $1600. I better put it up before things change. I sure don't need a $2200 gun.

Gil

With the demand and unavailability of firearms, you'll get a great price for it on GB.  Make sure you have the buyer pay for shipping and such.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

On 5/25/2021 at 12:00 PM, Nomad said:

It might go up a whole lot higher. I don’t think Remington has any plans to produce anymore.

Very good chance of that. On one of Hal Bloods pod cast, before everything with Remington had started,  he had talked about a fire they had at one of the plants where those were made and some of the tooling equipment was damaged or lost all together. Good chance they may not be made anytime soon even though they are listing them on their website

20 minutes ago, Silver Belly62 said:

Very good chance of that. On one of Hal Bloods pod cast, before everything with Remington had started,  he had talked about a fire they had at one of the plants where those were made and some of the tooling equipment was damaged or lost all together. Good chance they may not be made anytime soon even though they are listing them on their website

They could be building a new factory in China.

• 4 months later...
  • GilV changed the title to Sold