IGNORED

Local corn??

LPJR

18 hours ago, LPJR said:

Here in Taylor Ham country, sweet corn was late to be planted due to the heavy rains early this summer I was told earlier today. Local corn is still not local as it is being brought up from south Jersey. Some of the best corn we have gotten in the past was from the stand in Walpack, just before the hedgerows......Even that stand is not open as of yet....:banghead:

Any day now, any day. Hopefully......Anyone getting any really good, sweet bicolor or Silver Queen yet by them? If you know of any out in NWNJ please post. 

Ort Farm on Bartley Road and for a couple of weeks now.  Long Valley (Washington Twp. in Morris County).  If you're nice to me, I can pick it up for you and you can grab it from my house on your way through one day.  Best sweet corn - white or bi colored - anywhere in the state!  

1 minute ago, Bucksnbows said:

Ort Farm on Bartley Road and for a couple of weeks now.  Long Valley (Washington Twp. in Morris County).  If you're nice to me, I can pick it up for you and you can grab it from my house on your way through one day.  Best sweet corn - white or bi colored - anywhere in the state!  

Haha! Thanks buddy, but I just picked some up from down below as well as up by me today. I think that will be a tough competition with the corn from Wightman's on 202/Harding lol! It is ranked up there with the corn from the Spinks stand in Walpack for me!