IGNORED

Hey Beretta626, is this you?

Rusty

Darryl Bates: [Pouring a can of soup in the pot] That's the last of it... except for the olives.

Matt Eckert: We still got plenty of meat left.

Danny: Just stuff you shot.

Matt Eckert: So tell me, dork, where do you suppose hamburgers come from?

Danny: Nobody shoots them.

Darryl Bates: We need food.

WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

Oh my goodness. Where on earth did you dig that up?  What you failed to mention is that although it took only one shot from a single shot 16 gauge, it took another 4 shots to shoot your shoelace off to tag it.

I did let a few rip in celebration, didn't I?   :rofl:

Everyone say hi to the new guy.  I shot my first deer with one of his guns.   :up:

Edited by Rusty

Wow...cool.

But it must make you guys sad...

Knowing that the pterodactyl that chiseled that picture onto the stone has to be dead by now.

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Wow...cool.

But it must make you guys sad...

Knowing that the pterodactyl that chiseled that picture onto the stone has to be dead by now.

Listen here youngin,  weren't you taught to be nice to old people?  :letsparty:

And at the very least, say "Hi" to the new guy.   

Edited by Rusty

I might be younger, but sadly I already have more grey hair than you do....so take what I say with a grain of salt. lol And if it makes you feel better, I won't remember what I said  after a day or two anyway. :loco:   :rofl:

Welcome aboard Beretta!!!

:up:  :up:

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

See, that just proves how forgetful I am.

I forgot to say "hi" to Beretta in my first post and I forgot that I was taught to be nice to my elders....

I also forgot