IGNORED

So are we felons now?

Murphy abused his power. 

Murphy set an abusive penalty against our 2A and 8A rights.  How can it be a felony when it is legal to own a gun, ammunition, and use them.  Having one extra bullet warrants a felony, 4 years jail time,  a $10,000 fine, and seizure of private property that was legally bought?  Abusive!!!  That would be like putting the same fines for driving 1 mph over the speed limit.  Driving is a privilege, owning a gun without infringement is a right.  Yet a drunk driver, speeder, reckless driver, gets away with a lot less penalties while causing more deaths on the roads and putting everyone else on the road at risk.  A car that is not street legal can be kept garaged, and driven on the road in some events, yet a gun collector can't keep a rare gun locked up.  This is going to lead to illegal seizures of private property.  Telling us to destroy our own property is no different.  Aliens illegally jumping our borders aren't even considered felons, deported or fined, and don't have their possessions confiscated.  They are welcomed into this State with open arms, and bring more danger to US citizens than a legal gun owner does.

I wouldn't do anything until after it goes to federal court.

This is an attempt to take all our guns.  Once considered a felon, they will take them all.

Edited by Greybeard

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:00 AM, Bmelvin said:

Brought my 15 round mags to my sister in PA and bought new 10 round ones for my hand gun. $80 is a lot cheaper than a felony charge. Not worth the headache in my opinion although I don’t agree with the law of course. 

I'll bet that those who commit gun crimes will not show anywhere near the responsible response that you have. But naturally it is already against the law to use a gun in a crime and of course murder another so I doubt further restrictions will change those who engage in such behavior.  

Edited by YurytheRed