IGNORED

So are we felons now?

5 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

I would not be surprised if the NJ State Police come knocking on our doors. According to a Breitbart News report, the NJ State Police has not ruled that as enforcement. 

Do you really think they would do so? I mean how long would it take to see who purchased what gun and came with what magazine?

8 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

The State Police have all records of handgun purchases in NJ so, they can use that to check on people if need be. I hope that I'm wrong but, with this governor, who knows? 

You are right it’s not out of the picture with him tar. I hope not though, as I can only see searches of houses ending with  civilians or LEO’s in the line of fire. Types of Search and  seizures like this can never end good. LEO’s are doing there job, and us civilians have our God given second amendment we don’t plan on giving up. 

14 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

The State Police have all records of handgun purchases in NJ so, they can use that to check on people if need be. I hope that I'm wrong but, with this governor, who knows? 

I see where you’re coming from but I’m sure a large % of LEOs are pissed by this. If you don’t give them a reason I doubt you’ll get a visit.