IGNORED

Turkey Tuesday checkin

37 minutes ago, rgw said:

I had a big ol woman "real big" come through at 7am walking a dog yelling as loud as she could through the fields "I am walking my dog don't shoot"

Lol. On Saturday morning my son and I doing some run& gunning on public property in 15, spot some birds 70 yards down a fire trail. Plop the hen decoy in the ground, back up to start calling. As soon as I get a few yelps both birds pluff right up into strut mode. Next thing I see something blue....very blue walking down the trail. Birds take off. Uugghh. Older guy walking/hiking. Wearing a plush (valore?) Gym suit ....which under my roof we call it an Italian tuxedo. Lol. I'm allowed. I'm Italian and under 5'7". Lol. Looked over at my son And said welcome to public land hunting. Lol. 

I had a similar situation like yours years ago on public land, a  Big " woman". She was rude. My bud kept calling her Sir. She would turn a darker shade of red each time he said it. Literally one of the funniest things I have ever witnessed. I'm certain if she had a gun she would have killed us. Lol. 

9 hours ago, Swamprat said:

Lol. On Saturday morning my son and I doing some run& gunning on public property in 15, spot some birds 70 yards down a fire trail. Plop the hen decoy in the ground, back up to start calling. As soon as I get a few yelps both birds pluff right up into strut mode. Next thing I see something blue....very blue walking down the trail. Birds take off. Uugghh. Older guy walking/hiking. Wearing a plush (valore?) Gym suit ....which under my roof we call it an Italian tuxedo. Lol. I'm allowed. I'm Italian and under 5'7". Lol. Looked over at my son And said welcome to public land hunting. Lol. 

I had a similar situation like yours years ago on public land, a  Big " woman". She was rude. My bud kept calling her Sir. She would turn a darker shade of red each time he said it. Literally one of the funniest things I have ever witnessed. I'm certain if she had a gun she would have killed us. Lol. 

:rofl::rofl: