IGNORED

Who stocking up on A.r and Ak 47 ???

Why would you assume that? The lower receiver is "the gun", so I wouldn't presume the new laws don't expressly name/ban that.

Walmart stopped selling the AR about 3 years ago. They claim it was due to lack of sales I believe, others believe it was "pressure".

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-wal-mart-stores-rifles/wal-mart-to-stop-selling-ar-15-other-semi-automatic-rifles-idUSKCN0QV26520150827

I think about this every time (which is about 5 times per day, really old joke) someone posts this. It's Gump'ian.

I'm not assuming anything. I'm telling you. If have just a lower reciever with no "assault accessories" then in fact you don't have an "assault rifle" those accessories must not me near the lower or accessible. So if you are don't want to give up your weapon. Place lower recieve in a safe in one room and then the upper in another safe in a different.

I'm not assuming anything. I'm telling you. If have just a lower reciever with no "assault accessories" then in fact you don't have an "assault rifle" those accessories must not me near the lower or accessible. So if you are don't want to give up your weapon. Place lower recieve in a safe in one room and then the upper in another safe in a different.

Be careful with your interpretation.  You could get in front of a judge who interprets the law as "possession of".  Any combination of the parts, regardless if they are assembled, may put you at peril.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.