IGNORED

Hot day Gobbler down

Shootstraight

Congrats

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

I really appreciate how you take time toΒ take really good pictures to have something really nice to remember the moment.

I think we could all learn from it. It isn't about great camera but about the set up. Nice set up, nice background, lite in your face not behind you and great presentation of the bird.Β 

Β 

Β 

Thanks everyone and Lunatic, you pointed out some good points. I learned a long time ago that the pictuers honors the game and we owe them that. I was tuaght this by MR James from Bowhunter Magazine, who I was lucky enough to meet and become friends with. He would actually take at least 45 minutes to over an hour to take great pics. He told me that we honor the game and cherish the memories by taking great pics. It also helps enhance the sport we love as others will see the pics and hope to one day have thier own picture with whatever game they harvest no matter big or small. Learning about taking photos is a lot of fun and helps you with your family pics as well. So event though there are times your in a rush or don't want to deal with a picture, when done right it is priceless. Just look at your kids when they say "Dad another picture!" Then years later they say, man dad that is a great picture and you just look at them remembering how perhpas it was not easy to get that pic but are glad you did.

Β 

Best of luck to all chasing the thunder chickens, we still have this week!

Β 

SS!

Nice bird! Congrats! Great pic as usual! :up: :up:

"Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

NRA life member