IGNORED

Ticks not just Lymes

1957Buck

My niece is paralyzed on her left side and in a wheelchair because of these stinking ticks.  I had 2 of the tiny nymphs in me yesterday, you could barely see them they are so small.   :down:  :down:  

so sorry to hear this rusty. I have been there but never got that bad. close, but not that bad. sucks. I hate that something so small can ruin someones life.

ASAP  The Jury is still out on what happened. Believe it or not, they did the scope down Throat to stomach. found nothing Now they want me to Swallow a Camera Capsule and carry a recorder.    Brings to mine the Movie The fantastic Voyage. when the jury is in I will PM You

That's crazy. Hope they figured out what caused the bleed

I been wondering where you have been Bill. Hope you feel better soon.

Have to get togeather just let me know when you in the neighborhood. Will work on your days off for some Fishing. Bill

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

ASAP  The Jury is still out on what happened. Believe it or not, they did the scope down Throat to stomach. found nothing Now they want me to Swallow a Camera Capsule and carry a recorder.    Brings to mine the Movie The fantastic Voyage. when the jury is in I will PM You    

I had that procedure done two years ago. Make sure that your health care provider covers it. I was told that mine did but, then I received a letter a few months later saying that it was an experimental procedure and that they would not pay for it. So, now I'm battling my GI doctor over it. Good luck!!

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

I had that procedure done two years ago. Make sure that your health care provider covers it. I was told that mine did but, then I received a letter a few months later saying that it was an experimental procedure and that they would not pay for it. So, now I'm battling my GI doctor over it. Good luck!!

Thanks for the heads up was already told not covered when I was in Hospital. only in Office, :headscratch:  I have Medicare - BCBS Michigan UAW - + Durable goods.

Never get a bill after my $800 deductible. But will certainly double check  :up:

CBS tonight had a report that Tics will be extra bad this year. Biologists said because 2 years ago there was a banner Acorn crop that favored the mouse population that passes on The Lyme.  

Sound good to me now I will spray my yard for ticks and spread out some Mouse STUFF.  and traps. 

I know they are talking about the mice that can pass it on but what about other small animals like chipmunks? I have alot of them by my house now and am wondering if I should make them go away

Mice from what I can gather are Host to Lyme-like Rats were to The Black Death. Once any other Fur-bearing animal ( Humans Inclouded ) are bitten  they become hosts 

THIS is not Scientific but just what I have Gathered with the Internet search.