IGNORED

getting ready! spray those clothes!

mazzgolf

Starting to get excited! Got my OTC turkey permits in the mail yesterday and I mixed up a batch of permethrin and sprayed my clothes. This will be my first season that I decided to buy at least one zone permit for each week - going to try to get out at least a couple times A, B, C, D, and E weeks (I can't believe how much I spent on permits). I have a feeling I'm going to be dead tired by end of May. I usually don't bag a bird until the very end  :rofl:

Reminder - get out that tick spray and prep your clothes! Ticks are already out in force.

Starting to get excited! Got my OTC turkey permits in the mail yesterday and I mixed up a batch of permethrin and sprayed my clothes. This will be my first season that I decided to buy at least one zone permit for each week - going to try to get out at least a couple times A, B, C, D, and E weeks (I can't believe how much I spent on permits). I have a feeling I'm going to be dead tired by end of May. I usually don't bag a bird until the very end  :rofl:

Reminder - get out that tick spray and prep your clothes! Ticks are already out in force.

Good luck and yes they are!