IGNORED

Snowblower Impeller Upgrade

1957Buck

As I have said I never had a problem with belts in all the time I have used the wipers. I replace then after 5 years of use. All I can say is they work for me.If you doubt that keep on shoveling and unclogging your chute. Done with advice.the complete gera setup

Don't quit on me  :shock: I keep mine in well-maintained condition. mine is almost ten Years old. Other than regular Maintenance Adjusting. And a New Bottom scrapper bar and shoes. The second season I had to replace complete gear setup with a Troy Built Kit that included all gears Shaft Spacers Bearings.  I took photos from Start tt Finish as I took it apart.  

The Instructions that came with the Kit did not match my photos   :headscratch: I called Troy and they confirmed the Kit Instructions were Correct :hmmmer:  My photos showed one gear with wrong spacers and that is what caused the Jam. They denied it so I sent them the photos They covered the cost of kit and said never had that problem before :rofl:   

Over the years I have sucked up a rolled up newspaper Golf balls and some steel wire for a fence :headscratch:  . 

I used to spray all snow contact areas with PAM and Switched to a Silicon Spray which stays put longer.

Bigfish again I Thank You. I Will make a decision before next winter since this winter may be over and only had a problem in all those years this year.  also, Mine is a 5.5 HP and when I take a full bite in 8" of snow is struggles if I go to fast add the wiper straining the engine adding the wipers would add more. JMO  

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

When a freak heavy wet snow storm comes, just have a plow on call, that you set up before hand, for a reasonable price, or have the neighborhood kids shovel you out.

Neighborhood Kids  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :down:  Not in My Neighborhood. :up:  

I have a troy bilt 3 stage snowblower along with 4 ariens ST8-24 and 3 toro single stage machines 

The troy bill has never made it thru an entire snow storm -- The break way auger bolts always break -- always

It has gotten so bad that I decided to replace with ungraded 1/4 bolts --  I don't care if the trans goes -- it doesn't work anyway

I have a troy bilt 3 stage snowblower along with 4 ariens ST8-24 and 3 toro single stage machines 

The troy bill has never made it thru an entire snow storm -- The break way auger bolts always break -- always

It has gotten so bad that I decided to replace with ungraded 1/4 bolts --  I don't care if the trans goes -- it doesn't work anyway

Wow 3 Stage?  are you a commercial snow removal contractor?  There is a Warranty and if it was bought at lowes they would have taken it back No Questions as far as Shear pins snapping never heard of Snow doing That.