IGNORED

Is the Democratic Party a finge party?

Batsto

The Democratic Party is on a downward spiral with Nancy Pelosi in the Pilots seat screaming "Which way is up!" LOL

They cut their own throats by thinking they were way smarter than the average American. "You do not know what is best for you, we do and will make decisions for you."

Well guess what................ your not.

People that follow Nancy Pelosi  are SHEEP.   Now please sing with me "This land was made for you and ME"

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Sad to say, but I think the kooks and greedy non workers are out numbering us.

You may be right but their problem is half of them cannot vote legally and the other half are too stoned to remember to vote. I don't see any protesters out at 7am 

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

The Democratic Party used to be known as the "working man's party", & pursued the causes & interests that were important to blue-collar America. Now, millions (yes, MILLIONS) of Americans have defected to camp Trump as the Dems have abandoned their historic base in pursuit of an extremist agenda. The Democratic party that produced historical powerhouses like FDR & JFK has ceased to exist in modern day America. They have "self-marginalized" into a party of the liberal elite, who use an angry, disenfranchised youth to riot in the streets under the guise of "social justice" & "progressivism", while their powerbrokers (Pelosi, Schumer & company) continue to use their positions to enrich themselves.

This should come as no surprise, since the Democratic party has actively campaigned against drilling, mining & logging interests (that could have produced tens of thousands of good skilled labor jobs for their constituents) while championing an unrealistic $15 national minimum wage for fast food workers. They are a party that is completely out of touch. Look at the states they were able to carry in the 2016 elections ... New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts ... California, Oregon, Washington ... & Colorado (Northeast, Left-coast & "Rocky Mountain High") These states are not representative of real American values. These results show the continuing & disturbing trend of an elitist class that uses their subjects to do their bidding. Look no further than America's inner cities to see how these largely Democratic controlled enclaves have devolved into a population that has been made whole dependent upon big government (from EBT cards to Section 8 housing), in exchange for their continued vote every four years. A group of people who have been reduced to something akin to economic slaves, with no jobs prospects, failing school systems, drugs, gangs, violence ... & little hope of escape from any of it.

I see little chance of the Democratic party ever regaining the prominence they once held in this country, Their current leadership is off course, & continues to head in the wrong direction, while their next generation of up & comers (Cory Booker, Keith Ellison, Kirsten Gillibrand & others) shows little prospect for change.

Edited by loaded4bear

Spot on loaded4bear and several others here.  For decades, the Democrat party has had the far left in it while the Republicans have held the far right contingency, but neither party was steered to a large extend by their extremes.  That all changed a good decade or more ago when the liberals took over the D party.  I know many my age and older that were once conservative and moderate Dems that have switched over the Republican party because they feel alienated by the far left.

Stevo, I have no words to adequately say thank you for your sacrifices and your service, so Thank You will have to do for now.  This was the first time I opened this thread.   

These results show the continuing & disturbing trend of an elitist class that uses their subjects to do their bidding. Look no further than America's inner cities to see how these largely Democratic controlled enclaves have devolved into a population that has been made whole dependent upon big government (from EBT cards to Section 8 housing), in exchange for their continued vote every four years. A group of people who have been reduced to something akin to economic slaves, with no jobs prospects, failing school systems, drugs, gangs, violence ... & little hope of escape from any of it.

Ahhh, the infamous 47%, which may be a few ticks higher than that now. 

Edited by DV1

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.