IGNORED

Douchbaggery so thick you could cut it with a knife.

68Ioweu1

My son started hunting at 10 - he is 20 now.   I took him on two consecutive youth days. First year - I rattled in a nice thick 6 point and he dropped it at 70 yards with his H&R 20ga slugger.  Next year, he had 15 deer all around him, and waited out the biggest doe in the rear and put her down at 45 yards.  He got mostly liver - took the doe a few minutes to perish with her fawn standing over her. (the typical NJH response would be "should have told him to shoot the fawn too.." but this is NJWW)  He never wanted to hunt again.  He had last his mother to cancer at when he was 10 - I feel like I really messed that up.  He loves to go fishing with me but never hunted deer again.

Damn it Jack! I was trying to have a good day cruising njwoodsandwater while sitting in my treestand waiting for old mossy horns to arrive! Gotta be tough on the kid. Maybe fishing and your guidance will bring him back. I hunted bear in Canada a few years back. Guy shot a sow with a cub. We got in there to get her out and the cub was bawling like I never heard before. Needless to say the guide made him shoot the cub. Back at camp sometime in the middle of the night he packed up and left...guy was in tears.