IGNORED

New range bill ??? Must be defeated

Robcal

I dont know the outcome but I am a firm believer you better have some form of a firearms card mine says to purchase and to possess

one of the down falls of many guys not having a id card is usually family Court and domestic violence cases WHERE the state does take away your right being they find you to be a threat whether that's the case or not so I do believe you are wrong if you are traveling anywhere you better have a fid card on you I wouldn't listen to any nj hunter or nj woods and water lawyers

Here's the statute

Thanks for the time to post this I assume it came off some Legal ( Lawyer ) site hence the phone # at the top. I will get the Interpretation ASAP 

The only place I ran afoul of this was Dicks They may enforce it as Store policy.  At The Rang not needed will make call The Sportsman RT 130 to ask their policy,

Example in Alaska at Fred Myers stores ( giant Chain store ) you pick up ammo at gun section show driver ID they walk U to the register and out the door Go figure 

Their laws very similar to Nj on Pistols & Guns     This is proof the AHs that propose gun control have no clue about them But it makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside, :offtopic: Like a ban on assault rifles what will do more damage at close range That or a 12 ga 9 round 00 buckshot gun. its like bring a knife to a gun fight. 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

That's from the njsp website

Flash That pertains to The definition of handgun ammo But does not cover The whole Law since there are any number of Caliper rounds that serve dual roles. There are many definitions this is but one. where exactly is this  from  

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif