IGNORED

NJFNG League?

Matty

Sounds good Haskell, you only need 20 yards, so no fence removal necessary. And hell yeah recruit your friend!

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

SWEET!!

Matty

Droptine

Beaverbreath

Pathman

Beatlejuice

HaskellHunter

HaskellHunters Friend

Prez

Come on guys...it's not really a competition against each other, but often turns into a competition with yourself. Can you improve upon your scores, meaning that your shooting is improving. Anyone that owns a bow should be signing up! It's addictive and beneficial to your abilities to shoot a bow.

If you aren't sure how to play along, just ask...even in PM if you want.

And don't worry about your scores if you think they'll be low. No one cares about what anyone else scores, they only care about their own scores. That's all you need to worry about...Like I said, it will definitely become a competition with yourself. Can you get better?

And if we're lucky, we'll actually have a few guys that are neck and neck and they can enjoy the rush of close, friendly competition!

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

If my back is better by then I am in just have to convince the wife to hold the Apple for me haha jk.Just had a epidural in L4 L5 Tuesday so hopefully I will be good to go.I will be shooting my z7 it would get to expensive with the crossbow hitting arrows all the time at 20 yards.Does anyone have a recommendation on were to get the targets for my blob Target.

Hunting and fishing is not a sport to me its a way of life:rock: