Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 01/27/13 - 06:17 PM
Posted 01/27/13 - 06:23 PM
Posted 01/27/13 - 06:25 PM
Got out this afternoon for a bit . 10' of ice about 8 perch. Real nice afternoon
Sounds like a nice time!
Posted 01/27/13 - 07:31 PM
Posted 01/27/13 - 07:51 PM
Posted 01/27/13 - 08:23 PM
Posted 01/27/13 - 08:24 PM
Posted 01/27/13 - 08:44 PM
Posted 01/28/13 - 12:29 AM
Took them all on rapala jigs. If you guys want come up next week. Hopefully this crazy weather won't turn and give us 70 degrees but that would be par for the course. lol[/align]
Posted 01/30/13 - 11:05 PM
Posted 01/30/13 - 11:10 PM
Posted 01/30/13 - 11:12 PM
Posted 02/04/13 - 05:47 PM
Posted 02/04/13 - 08:40 PM
Fished Saturday and Sunday on Highland lks. There's 5 -8 on most of the main lake. Some thin spots by the beaches. 25 perch and 5 sunnies.
hope the ice holds up still going out winter bow what lake had 10 in john
Posted 02/04/13 - 09:35 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users