IGNORED

Lets go Rangers

Lunatic

The last thing I wanna see is a Pittsburgh repeat but man they look scary.If it comes down to it I dont think the rangers can beat them.I hope I'm wrong,actually I hope Washington takes care of Pitt.first.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

The last thing I wanna see is a Pittsburgh repeat but man they look scary.If it comes down to it I dont think the rangers can beat them.I hope I'm wrong,actually I hope Washington takes care of Pitt.first.

The only hope is Rangers get hot and Pitt's goalie gets cold. I thing the 2nd is very possible, he cracks under pressure.

The only hope is Rangers get hot and Pitt's goalie gets cold. I thing the 2nd is very possible, he cracks under pressure.

I'm not sure who I'd like to play.  Pittsburgh is a more dangerous team but Ovechkin is a more dangerous player.  He is a damn Ranger killer and I don't want to face him ever.  Maybe our series will end quickly and that series will go 7 and they'll beat the crap out of each other and we can skate right past a tired and banged up team  

I'm not sure who I'd like to play.  Pittsburgh is a more dangerous team but Ovechkin is a more dangerous player.  He is a damn Ranger killer and I don't want to face him ever.  Maybe our series will end quickly and that series will go 7 and they'll beat the crap out of each other and we can skate right past a tired and banged up team

This is definetly our best option. Hate to face either of them.

Stephan should go. Girardi was a good player but its over for him and I would never call him soft. I disagree however on McDonagh, he is very good and should stay. It is hard to dismiss a guy who is in top 20 among all defensemen in points and +-/ during regular season,(there are about 300 defensemen in NHL) and 24th in this year playoffs out of about 112 players.

I had high hopes for Nash but he is too streaky and never shows up for the playoffs. I hope he proves me wrong this year and continue at the same pace.

I agree Stephan should go, I never said Giradi was soft he is a warrior but the game has passed him by, he can't skate anymore and can't transition the puck thru the neutral zone, all she does is blindly throw the puck out into the neutral zone right to the other team, he is so slow that he has to give the other teams wings so much space so they don't beat him and skate around him, then he goes down to one knee to block the shot ( because he has to give the forwards so much room because he is so slow ) and screens our goalie , forget about cap space , and then of course Girardi and Staahl doing snow angels on the ice and getting beat! My problem with McDonagh is he is a terrible captain, no motivation no grit, he and Stephan have killed our power play, Mcdonagh is terrible on the power play, another very soft player who gets injured every 20 games because he is weak and soft ,good luck, LGR!!

Remember that there is an expansion draft this offseason and they have to make a certain number of players available.  I think they should keep certain younger role players and expose some of those guys with salary and age issues like Nash and Girardi.  Think you need to hold Kreider and hope he comes around.  Still young and has potential.  I think Stepan serves an important role on this team and he has experience.  Question is whether you can find someone either older and cheaper or younger and has two way upside.  

I'm not sure who I'd like to play. Pittsburgh is a more dangerous team but Ovechkin is a more dangerous player. He is a damn Ranger killer and I don't want to face him ever. Maybe our series will end quickly and that series will go 7 and they'll beat the crap out of each other and we can skate right past a tired and banged up team

Yeah man.On paper washington should have hoisted the cup last year and again this year but they just can't step it up when it comes to the Playoffs.They didnt impress me much in the first series so far this year.I guess were gonna find out soon enough.

I agree Stephan should go, I never said Giradi was soft he is a warrior but the game has passed him by, he can't skate anymore and can't transition the puck thru the neutral zone, all she does is blindly throw the puck out into the neutral zone right to the other team, he is so slow that he has to give the other teams wings so much space so they don't beat him and skate around him, then he goes down to one knee to block the shot ( because he has to give the forwards so much room because he is so slow ) and screens our goalie , forget about cap space , and then of course Girardi and Staahl doing snow angels on the ice and getting beat! My problem with McDonagh is he is a terrible captain, no motivation no grit, he and Stephan have killed our power play, Mcdonagh is terrible on the power play, another very soft player who gets injured every 20 games because he is weak and soft ,good luck, LGR!!

Your post is little confusing but it looks like you still don't like McDonagh. I think you are completely wrong on him and I am not sure what you are looking at?  He is very fast, great with one on one defending, very strong, moves puck VERY well and he is very confident, creative and productive on the blue line, including the power play. You really think he sucks on the power play? Lets see: He is # 24 in PP points among defensemen in the entire NHL of 300 defensemen. Who are you getting better than he is? You just don't like the man, for whatever reason outside of hockey, because there is nothing in his skill and play that will get him or should get him moved anytime soon. There is absolutely no hockey logic to even conceive the idea of moving him and most teams would fight for him if he ever becomes available.

Edited by Lunatic

Your post is little confusing but it looks like you still don't like McDonagh. I think you are completely wrong on him and I am not sure what you are looking at?  He is very fast, great with one on one defending, very strong, moves puck VERY well and he is very confident, creative and productive on the blue line, including the power play. You really think he sucks on the power play? Lets see: He is # 24 in PP points among defensemen in the entire NHL of 300 defensemen. Who are you getting better than he is? You just don't like the man, for whatever reason outside of hockey, because there is nothing in his skill and play that will get him or should get him moved anytime soon. There is absolutely no hockey logic to even conceive the idea of moving him and most teams would fight for him if he ever becomes available.

I don't dislike Ryan Mcdonagh , I am just using the eye test, he gets first power play minutes and for the last half of the season he has been horrible on the power play along with Stephan ( who can't win a face off to save his life ) in the series with Montreal I think the rangers with Mcdonagh quarterbacking the power play were like 1 for 18, the second have of the season our power play was like last ( bottom 10) in the league! He has gone down hill since 2014, he only scored 6 goals all year and 36 assists total 42 points and gets almost 5 million a year ! Brady skeji 5 goal 34 assists 39 points getting 3rd pairing minutes and limited power play time and makes 800,000 a year , nick Holden no power play time , mostly 3rd pairing minutes and playing with a traffic cone ( Marc Staahl ) has 11 GOALS 34 assists and only make like 1.4 million, Ryan is 28, some guys hit the wall at 30, we do not want to resign him long term, do you know we have 20,000,000 dollars tied up in Nash, Girardi and Staahl! I like Ryan Mcdonagh, I think he could never handle the "c" on his uniform, locker room talks are important, the rangers come out flat so many times , half is on AV and I think having a guy like Mcdonagh who I LIKE , who is quiet, shy, and not very aggressive ( although last game AFTER he got his bell rung he started hitting and had a good game, but why didn't he play like that before he got hit ?) is not captain material ! I like Ryan Mcdonagh, I hope the rangers win the next game, that's all I look to ! Good luck !

I don't dislike Ryan Mcdonagh , I am just using the eye test, he gets first power play minutes and for the last half of the season he has been horrible on the power play along with Stephan ( who can't win a face off to save his life ) in the series with Montreal I think the rangers with Mcdonagh quarterbacking the power play were like 1 for 18, the second have of the season our power play was like last ( bottom 10) in the league! He has gone down hill since 2014, he only scored 6 goals all year and 36 assists total 42 points and gets almost 5 million a year ! Brady skeji 5 goal 34 assists 39 points getting 3rd pairing minutes and limited power play time and makes 800,000 a year , nick Holden no power play time , mostly 3rd pairing minutes and playing with a traffic cone ( Marc Staahl ) has 11 GOALS 34 assists and only make like 1.4 million, Ryan is 28, some guys hit the wall at 30, we do not want to resign him long term, do you know we have 20,000,000 dollars tied up in Nash, Girardi and Staahl! I like Ryan Mcdonagh, I think he could never handle the "c" on his uniform, locker room talks are important, the rangers come out flat so many times , half is on AV and I think having a guy like Mcdonagh who I LIKE , who is quiet, shy, and not very aggressive ( although last game AFTER he got his bell rung he started hitting and had a good game, but why didn't he play like that before he got hit ?) is not captain material ! I like Ryan Mcdonagh, I hope the rangers win the next game, that's all I look to ! Good luck !

Again I am not really sure what you are looking at, it can't be McDgonagh. Are you really going to blame on him the struggling Rangers power play when he, even with the team struggling on PP is 24th in points on PP? Also as I stated before he is in top 20 in Points and +-. What are you looking at? Of course he is not scoring 20 goals, he is a defensemen but he has enough points and +_ rating to put him up there with some of the best.. His numbers among defensemen, points  and +-, are in the top 7% for the entire NHL..

Now you say he has gone down since 2014:

2014/15 season he had 33 points and was 45th in the league.

2015/16 he had 34 points and was 34ths in the league.

This season he had 44 points and was 20th in the league. We need more players on the downswing like McGonagh. How is he hitting the wall?

You say he only had 36 assists this season. That’s 12th in the league among defensemen. (top 4%)

You say he only had 42 points. That’s 18th in the entire league among defensemen (top 6%).

You say only 6 goals. Only 44 defensemen score more (top 14%)

And keep in mind there are 300 of them

I wish I could fill the team with guys like this and we would win the cup each and every year.

We can agree to disagree. However; I can’t find evidence of anything you are saying as it pertains to this guy. There is something called  perception, based on who knows what, and there are actual numbers telling the story

Yes good luck, lets go Blue!!!

Edited by Lunatic

I personally think Kreiter is the biggest disappointment.  He should be that hard offensive take no crap kind of guy.  He hasn't come together as the complete player.

Yes, he is consistently inconsistent , so much speed, size and talent , we need him to get hot !

Again I am not really sure what you are looking at, it can't be McDgonagh. Are you really going to blame on him the struggling Rangers power play when he, even with the team struggling on PP is 24th in points on PP? Also as I stated before he is in top 20 in Points and +-. What are you looking at? Of course he is not scoring 20 goals, he is a defensemen but he has enough points and +_ rating to put him up there with some of the best.. His numbers among defensemen, points  and +-, are in the top 7% for the entire NHL..

This season he had 44 points and was 20th in the league. We need more players on the downswing like McGonagh. How is he hitting the wall?

You say he only had 36 assists this season. That’s 12th in the league among defensemen. (top 4%)

You say he only had 42 points. That’s 18th in the entire league among defensemen (top 6%).

I wish I could fill the team with guys like this and we would win the cup each and every year.

We can agree to disagree. However; I can’t find evidence of anything you are saying as it pertains to this guy. There is something called  perception, based on who knows what, and there are actual numbers telling the story

Ok let's agree to disagree , I am going to the store tomorrow and buying a #27 Ryan Mcdonagh jersey but it will be a white away jersey, I will put it next to my #26 Joey Kocur jersey ! One game at a time, just win the next game! LGR !

Ok let's agree to disagree , I am going to the store tomorrow and buying a #27 Ryan Mcdonagh jersey but it will be a white away jersey, I will put it next to my #26 Joey Kocur jersey ! One game at a time, just win the next game! LGR !

Its all good man. Its just sports and we are just talking.

Lest go Rangers!!

Its all good man. Its just sports and we are just talking.

Lest go Rangers!!

All of the rangers have played great at different times of the year, if they could all just get hot at the same time , you never know ! Nice chatting about the NY Rangers !

All of the rangers have played great at different times of the year, if they could all just get hot at the same time , you never know ! Nice chatting about the NY Rangers !

I know. They will not all at once but what we need in the playoffs is some of them waking up as others go to sleep:-)

This is the best time of the year for sports for me as there is nothing better than hockey and the playoffs hockey is on its own level. Lets get the first game in and then another:-)

I enjoyed the conversation!