IGNORED

Bowtech Diamond. Sold!!!

Lunatic

Sold

Comes with everything on the pictures, There are ten, 27.5” Beman Camo Hunter 500 fletched arrows (lengths of arrow without head and nock)

Right handed

$200, Keyport area

165256028.JPDXAHUd.jpg

165256007.JdyAdj4x.jpg

165256004.p7SUtt8Q.jpg

165256029.lyrcpQsI.jpg

165256005.HNKIEXVn.jpg

Edited by Lunatic

Looks like a Marquis.

Adjustable draw length with individual modules from 26-30" (may or may not be difficult to find the right module since it's nearing 10 years old)

It's either a 50-60 or a 60-70 though, unless diamond made bows with custom draw weights I didn't know about.

If it is in fact a marquis, it took DUP mods. and you must adjust the draw stop post for each module. The chart is here:

http://diamondarchery.com/wp-content/uploads/DMD09_modpost.pdf

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Looks like a Marquis.

Adjustable draw length with individual modules from 26-30" (may or may not be difficult to find the right module since it's nearing 10 years old)

It's either a 50-60 or a 60-70 though, unless diamond made bows with custom draw weights I didn't know about.

If it is in fact a marquis, it took DUP mods. and you must adjust the draw stop post for each module. The chart is here:

http://diamondarchery.com/wp-content/uploads/DMD09_modpost.pdf

Matt thanks for your help. I am not very technical on this and yes the bow is about 10 years old.

I already posted the info and I'm 99.9% certain it's accurate. I sold a few back in the day and they are nice and smooth. 

I like slightly longer bows with higher bh's and these were like 35" and 7" I think....Very smooth and forgiving. Not long compared to target bows but a very nice size for hunting.

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear