IGNORED

anything stirring up in the tributaries?

Kype

I was up in Pulaski this past Saturday through Monday.  The fishing was slow but we were able to find them after hunting around a bit.  Douglaston and the town pool had a good amount of hookups each day.  I did well at the ballfield on Monday and saw considerably more fish that day when the river seemed to be running a bit higher.  I didn't hear anything good coming from further up river but that may have changed since I left.

Yeah 185 sucks and it will be a blood bath for the fish that are in already. Here's the deal the temps are dropping and next week is Oct they need to run soon so whether there is water or not at some point they will just go. I remember being up there years ago when it was this low and even lower and they just started going and nothing was going to stop them.Just need to be up there over the next two weeks and you can hit it. There has been fish moving in since last Monday and they are spread out. Just need to look from the top down until more move in. Also the cohos that have ran recently will be at the top shortly if not already.A rain dance would help A lot also.

The latest news is even with the water drop there are a very large amount of fish in the estuary and starting to push up the river. If I wasn't just up there on Sunday I would be there tomorrow. Good Luck to anyone going it should be good.