IGNORED

Letter to Gun Violence Prevention czar to investigate Lake City Ammo under attack from 20 AG's

The link to this letter addressed to Stefanie Feldman
Director, White House Office of Gun Violence Prevention

NY AG's office along with 19 other AG's are seeking Stefanie Feldman to investigate Lake City Ammo concerning 5.56 ammo should be made only available to the military and not civilian use. 

They lost big with the Bruen decision so now they're attacking ammo plants.

https://oag.ca.gov/system/files/attachments/press-docs/Lake City Multistate Letter- FINAL[1].pdf

Not trusting the government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it makes you a history buff

All they're trying to do is show that their trying to do something. 5.56 and .223 as well as .22lr or 9mm are common use and are protected

Not trusting the government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it makes you a history buff

I think the main point is

The US government has asked an incentivized US banking industry to not allow firearm transactions, some banks have decided on their own they will not loan money or allow their cards to be used to make firearm or ammo purchases. 

Foreign companies are buying US ammo manufacturing facilities - I wonder if the US has given money to these countries or companies abroad so they can purchase these ammo manufacturers... SO the US government can then say no foreign owned manufacturers may sell in the US. Ya know like they outlawed Russian Ammo to be sold in the US.

I believe this is a choke point for the US government to choke the US population out of ammo and institute complete 2A control regardless of the courts. I mean just look at the states that are thumbing their nose at the court system.

We are now paying the people with our tax dollars to take our rights away. The fight is real. The fight is far from over. 

Teach your kids to shoot and what the 2A means. As we get older and die off, there will be nothing to resist the over lords of the government until it is too late. Tyranny is at our door step. Make no mistake. 

There is along list of events that have taken place, are taking place, that show the might of the government. The lack of jail, the lack of accountability, and the audacity to control the American people's lives. Food, transportation, how you live day to day all on the voting block and politicians believe they have the right to vote your freedom away.

Buy guns. buy ammo. Learn to shoot. Teach to shoot. Teach the constitution. Get active at ranges and clubs. The idea that the fight is won or lost in law, no, it is won and lost in the minds of the people and the future voters. 

Keep your powder dry. God Bless. 

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

1 hour ago, thefirstndsecond said:

I think the main point is

The US government has asked an incentivized US banking industry to not allow firearm transactions, some banks have decided on their own they will not loan money or allow their cards to be used to make firearm or ammo purchases. 

Foreign companies are buying US ammo manufacturing facilities - I wonder if the US has given money to these countries or companies abroad so they can purchase these ammo manufacturers... SO the US government can then say no foreign owned manufacturers may sell in the US. Ya know like they outlawed Russian Ammo to be sold in the US.

I believe this is a choke point for the US government to choke the US population out of ammo and institute complete 2A control regardless of the courts. I mean just look at the states that are thumbing their nose at the court system.

We are now paying the people with our tax dollars to take our rights away. The fight is real. The fight is far from over. 

Teach your kids to shoot and what the 2A means. As we get older and die off, there will be nothing to resist the over lords of the government until it is too late. Tyranny is at our door step. Make no mistake. 

There is along list of events that have taken place, are taking place, that show the might of the government. The lack of jail, the lack of accountability, and the audacity to control the American people's lives. Food, transportation, how you live day to day all on the voting block and politicians believe they have the right to vote your freedom away.

Buy guns. buy ammo. Learn to shoot. Teach to shoot. Teach the constitution. Get active at ranges and clubs. The idea that the fight is won or lost in law, no, it is won and lost in the minds of the people and the future voters. 

Keep your powder dry. God Bless. 

Well said.