IGNORED

Coyote/fox info

Grimsteel

For the last ten years I've been telling myself that I'm going to get more into coyote hunting.   

Well this is the year.    

Got a buddy heater for Xmas (two kids hunt with me 😍

Pop up blind 

Shotty, chokes and ammo ready to go. 

Got myself a fox pro 

Just now I'm stumped on the kind of light.   Would like red as ive read all over it's better than green.  Just don't know which brand or type?  

Any suggestions?  

I'd like one for my barrel and probably another one for my son to F with while in the stand so he can be a huge part of it too 

I have a few rifles ready for coyote and fox.   Problem is I work during the week and need to be in the office by 8am.  

Sunrise is 7:15 (approx) this week.   By the time I make a call I would have to get back in the car and drive.  

I can hunt all night from 6pm to 7am during the week.   

3 hours ago, Grimsteel said:

For the last ten years I've been telling myself that I'm going to get more into coyote hunting.   

Well this is the year.    

Got a buddy heater for Xmas (two kids hunt with me 😍

Pop up blind 

Shotty, chokes and ammo ready to go. 

Got myself a fox pro 

Just now I'm stumped on the kind of light.   Would like red as ive read all over it's better than green.  Just don't know which brand or type?  

Any suggestions?  

I'd like one for my barrel and probably another one for my son to F with while in the stand so he can be a huge part of it too 

Check out Elusive Wildlife Technologies, they have some good lights. 

On 12/29/2023 at 12:24 PM, Grimsteel said:

I have a few rifles ready for coyote and fox.   Problem is I work during the week and need to be in the office by 8am.  

Sunrise is 7:15 (approx) this week.   By the time I make a call I would have to get back in the car and drive.  

I can hunt all night from 6pm to 7am during the week.   

Makes sense

I keep trying but I am not very successful in killing them. I think most of my encounters are between 8and 10 am 

Foxpro Gunfire kit. The light is white, red or green. It comes with two rechargeable batteries and a clamp to mount  under your shotgun barrel or on top of your scope. 

https://www.amazon.com/FOXPRO-Gunfire-Kit-Orange/dp/B08N6XRLPW/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1GCS9CO73KZVS&keywords=foxpro+gun+fire+kit&qid=1703970161&sprefix=foxpro+%2Caps%2C116&sr=8-2

Edited by Woodsman416