IGNORED

H&B Processing

hunterbob1

:up::up: Some may question if he's legit.

So I decided to call him

He most certainly is!!!!

His name is Herb

We had the greatest conversation for half an hour.

He's a garbage trucker by day and a deer butcher by night.

He also helps out at John Noon's taxidermy

His father helps his wife Bridget can't she has some kind of serious back disease she's going in soon for another operation pray for her.

Hey Nick He doesn't have a walk in cooler yet but six inline coolers you see in the liquor store. By the way he's a tuna Fisher. Has 13 deer in them now. He's in the process of building a pole barn and he will have a walk-in cooler 20x20.

His standard cuts are $100

He's not registered with the state as Hunter's helping the hungry, but he does give deer meat to the local churches that give to the lower income families.

49A Route 284

Wantage, NJ 07461

973-714-9148

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

9 minutes ago, Deerslayer21 said:

does he do speialty cuts?   Hot dogs , sausage, snack sticks  etc ...  

YES!

He's doing breakfast sausage now.

All the pork he uses is his own, because he raises his own pigs he went through 25 lbs in the last 2 weeks

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

There is a correction, his name is Herb and his wife is Bridgette.

To answer any questions that you may have,  this the only place that I will take my deer.  My wife loves the fact that we get back all of our own meat!  The meat is clean, trimmed, vacuum packaged and his shop is very clean Always happy to refer my friends and family to H &B Processing.