IGNORED

Do you love ADVENTURE, TRAVEL, BEING PART OF A TEAM , Can not afford College, or just need a change CHECK IT OUT.

bushden

45 minutes ago, DV1 said:

Maybe making his voice heard on what's wrong, is his way of trying to make it better.

The Military is "never what it used to be". Most times that good, as it signals progress in weapons and technology, tactics and training. However, it's not always positive change. I joined at a time Regan was beginning to rebuild and reinvigorate the US military. It changed drastically from the 1970's to the early/mid 1980's, for the better. My years in the Army and Navy were probably served at what was our best time for the military. The weapons technology wasn't what it is today, but morale was high, training was very good and for those reasons, among others, people wanted to join, and our numbers were high too. Anyone remember the 500 ship Navy? Are we even half that now? Fact is, we had more troops deployed in Desert Shield/Storm than we have in the entire armed forces today. Technologically advanced equipment is prone to more failures, and for at least 10 of the last 14 years, funding has been lacking for personnel or equipment.

Morale is very low today, largely due to leadership problems, and most recently, woke crap. When the Chairman of JSC is more worried about "white rage" in the ranks than foreign threats (his words, not mine), we have a problem. That's just one of many issues I have with that guy, and without losing my military bearing much, let's just say I think he's a turd. 

The military right now has manning and recruiting problems, some call it a crisis, and on top of that, this bonehead Administration is prepared to force out tens of thousands of members due to their refusal to take an experimental vaccine they do not need, and doesn't work anyhow. I know, I know, the military routinely forces members to take all kinds of shots, I've stood in a few of those lines myself before deployments, but those are usually for proven medicines. The Covid vaccine doe not stop you from getting the virus, it doesn't stop you from spreading the virus, and for most healthy people under the age of 50, it's has little impact as they would likely experience nothing worse than a bad cold from Covid, that's the science, the facts, yet political agenda's are about to force out a large number of soldiers, sailors and airman at a time we can't backfill as it is. 

We not only have a manning and recruiting crisis, we have a crisis of incompetent leadership. I wouldn't want anyone in my family joining either. 

You said well!

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

1 hour ago, bushden said:

No not at all, Once he takes the uniform off it is his right, however as long as he is serving he does not have the right to bad mouth the service he is in, he most certainly can be open with his chain of command and express himself to them in private.

Thanks, but the question was to TJF Slaughter