IGNORED

SMH.........booking Striper Charters

nmc02

Guys buying 400k boats don’t give a shit about gas prices .
only portion of the market you may see a decline in prices is boats under 24’.

prices are ridiculous for new boats and their isn’t a manufacturer that can keep up with the demands .
boats that are 15 years old are selling for more than they did bought brand new .

I agree but I think 30 and under will take a hit… interest rates go up buying power will go down. We generally have a recession/ correction every 5-10 yrs and we are do.

Boat builders can’t keep up with orders because of supply issues and the only reason is the used market is high too… if boats become available that will change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its all Greek to me

8 minutes ago, nmc02 said:

They are more reasonable than others at $17. The Sanhu on Amazon are $5.55 each. I have caught 50 in a day w them. 

Original guy bringing them into the country was Jonson Wang.

just looked , I still have over 100 of them  , 75 still in packages .

(I used to buy them 1000 at a time for all the guys I networked with chartering )

the reason they are cheap is they are polished steel . That does rust if not cared for . But if washed and dried stay ok .

They are better for casting and a slow retrieve  , but don’t flutter as much due to mass like the  other spoons do .

totally different technique.

another good trick is to change out the silver tape for blue prism tape , many days that suttle  change draws even more strikes 

C5D8AE55-84E9-4DE4-A044-0883AF558A4C.jpeg

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

6 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

I agree but I think 30 and under will take a hit… interest rates go up buying power will go down. We generally have a recession/ correction every 5-10 yrs and we are do.

Boat builders can’t keep up with orders because of supply issues and the only reason is the used market is high too… if boats become available that will change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boat builders couldn’t keep up with demand even before the pandemic .

‘They can only make so many boats a year due to time restraints etc .

most boat brands are sold out by the end of march , and not even taking orders .

‘Try and buy a motor today of any size . .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

25 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Original guy bringing them into the country was Jonson Wang.

just looked , I still have over 100 of them  , 75 still in packages .

(I used to buy them 1000 at a time for all the guys I networked with chartering )

the reason they are cheap is they are polished steel . That does rust if not cared for . But if washed and dried stay ok .

They are better for casting and a slow retrieve  , but don’t flutter as much due to mass like the  other spoons do .

totally different technique.

another good trick is to change out the silver tape for blue prism tape , many days that suttle  change draws even more strikes 

C5D8AE55-84E9-4DE4-A044-0883AF558A4C.jpeg

That's them...caught a many bass bouncing off the bottom! Maybe 15 years ago caught on ever drop off the Thunderbird from mid afternoon until dark. Screen was black.