IGNORED

TURKEY POACHING RING BUSTED!

Fred Flintstone

This Podcast runs 1 hour + 9 minutes. 100 Turkeys were Poached by 14 people mostly in Mississippi  on Private Lands.

1 main Ringleader. These Guys were dropped off on Private and picked up on another road as soon as the Gobbling started.

Uploaded just 1 day ago. 

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

5 minutes ago, Batsto said:

With food  prices this is only going to get worse. It’s part of the Build Back Better economic recovery.  

Back when,I was a member of the Monroe- Chester Sportsman's  Club in Orange County,NY-- I sometimes during early April Spring Scouting would see Turkey Poachers. One Unseen Guy ran a Diaphragm near a Field- but inside some Wetlands while,I was Scouting around that field.

I heard- Boom which rattled me as it was close. More fast Yelping on that Diaphragm and another Boom.  So,I yelled out- Hey. Silence now and the Poacher got 2 Toms. I remember  it was early April when that happened  on 700+ Acres of Beautiful  Fields and Woods.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

16 minutes ago, Fred Flintstone said:

Back when,I was a member of the Monroe- Chester Sportsman's  Club in Orange County,NY-- I sometimes during early April Spring Scouting would see Turkey Poachers. One Unseen Guy ran a Diaphragm near a Field- but inside some Wetlands while,I was Scouting around that field.

I heard- Boom which rattled me as it was close. More fast Yelping on that Diaphragm and another Boom.  So,I yelled out- Hey. Silence now and the Poacher got 2 Toms. I remember  it was early April when that happened  on 700+ Acres of Beautiful  Fields and Woods.

Sad stuff!!