IGNORED

Fishing Waders Purchase

thats interesting. i am complete opposite. i think trying to get boot foot waders off is more of a pain then just taking stockingfoot off. everyone is different though. with stocking foot waders, your wading boot should be a size larger and its as easy as removing a shoe.
i agree for summer. i just wear shorts and sneakers. its refreshing to wet wade in the summer. 

Water shoes and a bathing suit in the summer. Nothing better

I got these for Christmas. Inexpensive and so far their great. Coupled them with frogg togg boots. I did a ton of research and saw just as many complaints about expensive waders leaking as I did cheaper ones. So I figured I’d go cheaper and can always replace but the quality was surprisingly good.

Dark Lightning Breathable Insulated Chest Waders, Perfect for 4 Seasons Fly Fishing Stocking Foot Waders for Men and Women https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09CGQ3FQ1/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_FJH14WN81NY3GTX4WHFF?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Some have mentioned summer wading. I wear my same wading boots but add a pair of Simms neoprene socks that would be identical to your stocking foot wader booties and a pair of fishing shorts that are fast drying if they get wet. The wading boots are felt soles with carbide spikes, keeping me safe and giving me solid ankle support while I’m working or fishing in the river. The Simms wading socks pull over the top of your boots to act as a gravel guard.