IGNORED

Butchers

TVPhunter

Hello- 

Does anyone have a recommendations for a butcher in the Warwick area? I have been using NJ butchers for all of my deer but now need a NY butcher for NY deer. Only place I can find on line that is fairly close is Quaker Creek, but they want the deer de-boned   

Thanks! 

For all NJ hunters that are hunting NY hunting seasons we are offering a few options - 1) We meet you at the border of NY/NJ to pick up your deer and then process with free delivery to your home.  2) You can drop off your deer as we have built a freezer out of a shed and will deliver your processed deer back to you.   You are paying for a convenience service in our rates that normally would be for us going mobile to you and why we will deliver your harvest back to you.  Does this offering defeat the purpose of going mobile, a little bit due to people living in NJ but, we are still trying to please hunters with not having to worry about dropping your deer off then making time in having to pick it up. Those hunter whom would like to drop off and pick up, we are allowing that as well.  Its up to the hunter.      We needed a plan to service those in NJ and follow the state laws of not transferring a carcass across state lines and feel our plan will help everyone.  We have been fielding a lot of calls and our business concept has grown due to all hunters and we cannot thank everyone enough for reaching out/using us.  We owe a big thank you to all you hunters in supporting the little guys of today trying to make it work. 

If anyone has any questions please feel free to reach out and we discuss.

Thanks again & shoot straight.

For all NJ hunters that are hunting NY hunting seasons we are offering a few options - 1) We meet you at the border of NY/NJ to pick up your deer and then process with free delivery to your home.  2) You can drop off your deer as we have built a freezer out of a shed and will deliver your processed deer back to you.   You are paying for a convenience service in our rates that normally would be for us going mobile to you and why we will deliver your harvest back to you.  Does this offering defeat the purpose of going mobile, a little bit due to people living in NJ but, we are still trying to please hunters with not having to worry about dropping your deer off then making time in having to pick it up. Those hunter whom would like to drop off and pick up, we are allowing that as well.  Its up to the hunter.      We needed a plan to service those in NJ and follow the state laws of not transferring a carcass across state lines and feel our plan will help everyone.  We have been fielding a lot of calls and our business concept has grown due to all hunters and we cannot thank everyone enough for reaching out/using us.  We owe a big thank you to all you hunters in supporting the little guys of today trying to make it work. 
If anyone has any questions please feel free to reach out and we discuss.

Thanks again & shoot straight.

Are you experienced in caping the skin off the skull for taxidermy? Are you offering that and bleached skullcaps so the hunters can come back to NJ with their racks?
If so, please reach out to me- I'm looking for someone to refer customers to in NY to have their trophys prepped to cross the border and come to my shop..

Thanks
Jay
551-206-2623

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, JerseyJaysTaxidermy said:

Are you experienced in caping the skin off the skull for taxidermy? Are you offering that and bleached skullcaps so the hunters can come back to NJ with their racks?
If so, please reach out to me- I'm looking for someone to refer customers to in NY to have their trophys prepped to cross the border and come to my shop..

Thanks
Jay
551-206-2623

Hey Jay for the skulls we have a guy in dutchess county NY Dunk Hill Skulls hunters can use and we have been recommending for skull mounts.   You may want to check with them if they can help you out.  Be more than happy to open up communication for you with them.

Another option is Skull Whites Designs out of Slate Hill NY 

It’s important we all work together to make it work now a days  so we are happy to help you. 

https://dunkhillskulls.weebly.com/

Thanks, I'm not looking taking in out of state skulls- with the new laws I can't. Mainly if a guy wants a deer shoulder mounted he needs to have the cape removed from the skull, and the skull cut to a "cap" .. brain and tissue removed. Meat removed, and submerged in a 30% bleach:70% water mixture for 15 mins[emoji849]

Are you providing this service at your mobile butcher shop?
Here's a video I made showing how it's done..