IGNORED

Age for owning a gun

1 hour ago, sxs said:

your stating that it has always been 21 for a handgun and you are WRONG ....  now that your so sure your correct I'm willing to bet you 10 grand your not... we can let Vito  hold the cash (I trust him)  NOW HOW SURE ARE YOU ????

And just how far back y'all takin about ? You talking about the NJ Crimes Code in the old 2A before it became Title 2C ? Back then it was also easier to get a Carry Permit

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

17 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

And just how far back y'all takin about ? You talking about the NJ Crimes Code in the old 2A before it became Title 2C ? Back then it was also easier to get a Carry Permit

does " always" have a time limit?? LOL   lets clear this up... in 1976 I got my first pp and bought my first handgun ....I was 18 .. private sale only ... ffl dealers could only sell to someone 21 and over .. difference between state and fed law  ... and yes before the gun control act 1968  no permits... before my time

12 minutes ago, sxs said:

does " always" have a time limit?? LOL   lets clear this up... in 1976 I got my first pp and bought my first handgun ....I was 18 .. private sale only ... ffl dealers could only sell to someone 21 and over .. difference between state and fed law  ... and yes before the gun control act 1968  no permits... before my time

I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure when I got mine in 2005 you could buy a pistol at 18. From a private seller because my dad wanted to transfer 1 to me but was told it wasn't necessary because I was his son and could shoot it at range

4 hours ago, sxs said:

I can't answer that question from 1976 without research that I frankly don't care to do because it doesn't apply in today's permitting process. I can only answer modern day details. If you're looking to split the atom with details from 1976, I'm tapping out, you win

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."