IGNORED

Who has a Sitka hunting suit from the whitetail line?

10 hours ago, splitrockoutdoors said:

Well after achieving a weight loss goal and getting a deal just over 50% off I got a Sitka Incinerator suit.  It is still super tight on me but hopefully I'll fit into it by next season.  It's my motivation!

Anyone else have this or similar suit?

Sitka gear is tight but it should not be super tight. If it keeps you in shape then it was a good buy

Edited by Lunatic

31 minutes ago, toxo said:

Should you order 1 size up when buying Sitka gear?

I bough as per itka chart and at first it was tight but not an issue while hunting. They are tight because made for bow hunting. Arms were the worse part but going to the next size they get too long. I returned mine but not because of sizing.,

I bought the Incinerator bibs this past fall, and I used them for all day sits in Northern PA during the rifle season.  They are the by far the best bibs I have ever owned.  They thought of everything when they engineered these.  I am a 5'9" fat guy.  Every other bibs that I have owned are bulky, and they don't fit right.  I can never get the shoulder straps to  adjust short enough, so the crotch hangs at my knees.  Not the incinerators!  I got the 3XL.  They fit very well.  If I wanted to, I could walk comfortably in them.  They are warm, comfortable, lightweight, highly compress-able for transport, and easy to get on and off.  I can't say enough good things about them.  The price is a little steep without a discount, but I am not afraid to spend money to stay warm.  I have relatives who would rather freeze all day than spend a nickel.  I hunt for fun.  Hunting while freezing to death is not fun to me.  I will be looking to buy the Parka next fall.

Edited by barrike

53 minutes ago, barrike said:

I bought the Incinerator bibs this past fall, and I used them for all day sits in Northern PA during the rifle season.  They are the by far the best bibs I have ever owned.  They thought of everything when they engineered these.  I am a 5'9" fat guy.  Every other bibs that I have owned are bulky, and they don't fit right.  I can never get the shoulder straps to  adjust short enough, so the crotch hangs at my knees.  Not the incinerators!  I got the 3XL.  They fit very well.  If I wanted to, I could walk comfortably in them.  They are warm, comfortable, lightweight, highly compress-able for transport, and easy to get on and off.  I can't say enough good things about them.  The price is a little steep without a discount, but I am not afraid to spend money to stay warm.  I have relatives who would rather freeze all day than spend a nickel.  I hunt for fun.  Hunting while freezing to death is not fun to me.  I will be looking to buy the Parka next fall.

I feel the same about the fanatic bibs but the jacket not so much