IGNORED

New Voting System (Revised)

BowhunterNJ

I don't think we need to run reports to know who the most disturbing people are *cough cough Matty cough*.

However, I know I'm so mean and all, but I truly love the rainbow and heart ratings to liven up the place. It's almost like "Flair" from Office Space.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I don't think we need to run reports to know who the most disturbing people are *cough cough Matty cough*.

However, I know I'm so mean and all, but I truly love the rainbow and heart ratings to liven up the place. It's almost like "Flair" from Office Space.

Just the fact that you invoked Office Space is proof that this place has gone to the nerds. I can't stop laughing!

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

OK I setup that new custom rating system.  Note it has backward compatibility with the previous Like/Dislike system, so you can't go back and edit previous rated content but will be able to moving forward.

If you have any issues with it, let me know!

I'll look for a cool 16x16 icon for disturbing :rofl:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

The Nazis used pieces of flair.

lol....

On a side note, the rainbow is hilarious.  I keep thinking of its symbolic meaning...

- Mack

I agree, I was going to remove a few of them, but I think the rainbow and heart are hilarious as well...that will provide quite a bit of humor to threads.

I might rename the wording for the icons at some point, I need some creative thinkers to come up with some witty names.

Usually Matty is good at coming up with stuff like that :)