IGNORED

Surf rod and reel setup

Sussexslayer

11ft offshore angler ocean master surf rod spinning with a Diawa BG4500 with powerpro 50lb braid. Brand new the set up goes for  $350 with rod reel and braid. I’ve used it 5 times has couple little scratches here and there that’s the only reason I’m taking $100 off the rod and reel are super strong I’m just trying to downsize to a 9’6 pole 11ft is a little to big for me it better for ocean surf fishing I’m mostly fishing back bay beaches. I’m letting go for $250 pm me if interested.

F3426F6F-F24F-4569-AA69-0AC9C6A05FD8.jpeg

45BC1256-C37C-4F1B-AF26-E9469B808C01.png

15B1D1A6-7DA3-4925-BA20-F489CF3AF32F.png

5AEBCEEA-F192-42E7-8178-858A213C824B.jpeg

6BE2EFA8-9C08-4D83-9427-25692C5CD0AC.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

But he maybe fishing in my back yard, the Raritan bay :-)

raritan bay is a dump of toxic waste lol. i would know, i fix pumps that have on occasion pumped raw sewage into the bay!! if you fish raritan bay please only catch and release and then sanitize your hands. i have seen some nasty,nasty stuff come out of the pumps lol. some things cant be described on a public forum. not even in the playground :shock:

4 minutes ago, Kype said:

raritan bay is a dump of toxic waste lol. i would know, i fix pumps that have on occasion pumped raw sewage into the bay!! if you fish raritan bay please only catch and release and then sanitize your hands. i have seen some nasty,nasty stuff come out of the pumps lol. some things cant be described on a public forum. not even in the playground :shock:

You think it is nasty now? It is pristine now comparing to what it was in the 80s. 

I actually think the bay is relatively clean now.