IGNORED

Youth Opener for Turkeys...

LPJR

A good friend (ASFTAX) will be taking Junior running and gunning on the Youth Day Opener for birds on Saturday morning, due to my injury......Hopefully the predicted weather holds off at least for a few hours in the morning and the birds are talking....

Hoping ASFTAX gets the hunt on his HD camera if they have any action. Get the wet weather gear ready this week for the youth hunters for those hoping to get out with the kids.......

Edited by LPJR

1 hour ago, LPJR said:

A good friend (ASFTAX) will be taking Junior running and gunning on the Youth Day Opener for birds on Saturday morning, due to my injury......Hopefully the predicted weather holds off at least for a few hours in the morning and the birds are talking....

Hoping ASFTAX gets the hunt on his HD camera if they have any action. Get the wet weather gear ready this week for the youth hunters for those hoping to get out with the kids.......

Hope you have A hopping time!

Edited by LPJR

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

29 minutes ago, LPJR said:

Hoping to get the hunt on his HD camera if they have any action. Get the wet weather gear ready this week for the youth hunters for those hoping to get out with the kids.......

Anticipation. Good hunting my friend!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

2 minutes ago, LPJR said:

I will unfortunately not be going with them, for obvious reasons Bob.... Hoping the youth hunters all have some action despite the weather! 

Thanks! 

Smart move,Ins CO spys. Post update how there doing!