IGNORED

F/S Ghost Blind and Carry Case

230jhp

I received this as a gift last Christmas.  Actually I received the blind and purchased the case separately. I set it up 3 times once to practice shooting from it and twice to hunt. I don't like it, IMO it is more suitable to use with a cross bow and I use a vertical bow.

Purchased online the blind is $200 and the case is $100. I will sell the blind for $150 and the case for $75 for a total of $225

located in northern Passaic county......PM if interested.

All the guy lines and stakes are included

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=ghostblind&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=174214213099&hvpos=1t1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12927318655541393269&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9003570&hvtargid=kwd-28805836715&ref=pd_sl_5t53bjp55v_e

:banghead::banghead:   Always so far away!!   I been wanting that same one for some time now and you're offering a great deal.  My buddy uses one all the time and the videos he sends me are unbelievable.  Deer ten yards away with no idea he's there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MZ7Extreme said:

A brand new 6 sided blind is 149.. I will offer you $150 for the lot and I will pick it up

The last I checked the brand new blind was$199 and I paid an additional$100 for the carry case...no deal.  $225 is the price

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/ghostblind-4-panel-predator-blind-with-free-extender-set?a=1503858&pm2d=CSE-SPG-15-PLA&utm_medium=PLA&utm_source=Google&utm_campaign=CI&&gclid=CjwKCAiAu_LgBRBdEiwAkovNsJK2BR_P0Dtw0wAqwu_nv-3JvExkv-mXsQCy4TVhdKgIchWzMd04LhoCrRkQAvD_BwE

Edited by 230jhp