IGNORED

How good arw tactacam 4.0s

Is the 4.0 wide better than the 4.0? The wide says good for viewing yourself and expressions where the 4.0 shows the target in their sample vids

I have two regular 4.0s with the 5x zoom and have the 4.0 wide coming in the mail tomorrow. The wide is like the GoPro for a point of view facing the shooter or shooting close range like bowfishing except it doesn't have the distortion of a fish eye lens. The regular 4.0 is great for all your distance shots.

Where are you located? I'm in Manahawkin if you ever want to check them out.

I haven't used mine on the shot gun yet but that new 5.0 with the 8x zoom and 4k video should be great for duck hunting that's for sure

The 5.0 is gonna be awesome except for the fact that many shots in NJ aren't that far. The 8x zoom is definitely gonna be awesome though.

I have a gopro hero 4 and it does nice hd video, but at last light where you can still see through your scope its useless. Are the tactacams that much better in low or diminishing light?

I have one there are way better then the gopros for hunting . I have 2 gopros I like the pros for fishing on the kayak  but the 5x zoom on the tactacam really makes a difference and you don't have that fish eye view

So is it any good in low light? :happywave:

On 3/16/2018 at 9:39 PM, George79 said:

I have two regular 4.0s with the 5x zoom and have the 4.0 wide coming in the mail tomorrow. The wide is like the GoPro for a point of view facing the shooter or shooting close range like bowfishing except it doesn't have the distortion of a fish eye lens. The regular 4.0 is great for all your distance shots.

Where are you located? I'm in Manahawkin if you ever want to check them out.

I am in Easton. Very close to BHC. Thanks for the offer though very kind of you!