IGNORED

Glassboro WMA

I live right down the road from Glassboro WMA. I’ve scouted it a little, and I’ve literally hunted it once. But in that one hunt in winter bow I saw 6 deer. I know there’s a lot of quad riding, partying, and just a lot of activity in general. But I’ve also found areas in there with more rubs then I’ve ever seen. So to get to my point, I know a lot of guys that are really secretive about hunting public land, I’m not one of them, I’ll always share information. So has anyone had any luck in there.

Never deer hunted there, heard to many stories about how crowded it was, used to go pheasant hunting with there with my kids. There is a field on rt 47 where you turn in to drive through the woods, I have seen alot of nice bucks in that field in the past few years. Don't think it is hunted as hard as it used to be since they patrol it now

You may have found one of Rednecks testing sites  ;) 

I had a coyote run in front of my truck on the Fries Mill side.

There’s so many coyotes around there, Scotland Run Park is full of them, I’ve seen many across the street from my house and in the field behind my house.

Zone35  has some good deer but also ton of pressure from bird and small game hunters. Tough to get away from the pressure but is possible.  Piece is broken up but the roads thru it.   I've done ok there, you can PM me for more info

Vice President Piedmont Chapter NWTF, Christian Bowhunter, NRA,  EX resident of Communist Jersey