IGNORED

Saltwater Tackle storage suggestions?

Gruntinbuck

Husky tool bags at Home Depot. They are cheap and come in all different sizes, and are made to hold a lot of weight. The only thing that will ever fail on them is the zipper getting corroded from the salt and that will happen to any bag regardless of price.

What are your needs as far as the amount and what you Carry on the beach?  'As far as Price to each his own. want top shelf  This Beauty from Felson will set you back about  $295 British. 

As far as all the talk about rusty Zippers any Bag designed for saltwater has a Nylon Spiral Zipper and Pulls. Good luck and post what you decided on.  

20002677darktan-main.jpg

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

What are your needs as far as the amount and what you Carry on the beach?  'As far as Price to each his own. want top shelf  This Beauty from Felson will set you back about  $295 British. 

As far as all the talk about rusty Zippers any Bag designed for saltwater has a Nylon Spiral Zipper and Pulls. Good luck and post what you decided on.  

The way I read the OP posts he is looking for a boat bag.

Guys talking about zippers on th bags gumming up are not only talking about metal zippers corroding , even the good nylon ones gum up after time.

There are sprays to put on nylon zippers to slow down the issue, but even using them its not uncommon to have them fail.

The bigger the teeth are on the nylon zippers the longer they last as it takes more to stop them from functioning .

I have had as good a luck with the inexpensive bags as most good ones

as the OP posted in another post, its not uncommon for the zippers to work in the AM, and then not function as well at the end of the day, and have to cut the bag to get what ever tackle you need out.

IMO Its a little easier to cut a bag I bought for 10/15 bucks than one I paid 80/100 bucks for 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

I found a nice military mechanics bag that should fit the build. Has heavy duty brass zippers w/large pull tabs. 25$ have it by the end of the week. Thanks everyone for the advice. I leave a lot of stuff on the boat but there’s some stuff I carry on and off the salt is a bitch in a center console. Chris