IGNORED

Looking for taxidermist

Buck619

Cheap and good should never be said together when talking about a taxidermist. Oh yea fast turn around time is another thing that makes me think twice.lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

he is located up north NJ near NY so his prices are better than people in NJ. He has done a fox, bear, duck, and buck for me. All of which came out excellent. I switched from my local taxidermist because I had him do a fox for me and it came out like garbage. Foxes are tough and not everyone can do them. I’ll post pictures

• 2 weeks later...

Jersey Jay does beautiful work and is a nice guy to boot. If i can’t meet him in Kingswood i make the ride up to his place and drop off my stuff and shoot the bull for a while. If he can tolerate me for and hour or so he’s gotta be a good guy. Really though, his work is great!

Jim Kelly is pricey but has an impeccable reputation that goes well beyond the tri state area. Mario in warren county does great work too. I’ve never seen jersey jays work in person but members speak highly of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Farmshine

Thank You!

My shop is in fredon, but if you want to save the trip I meet plenty of guys in kingwood area as I hunt there weekly and wouldn't mind meeting customers there to pick up frozen heads..

Www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Oh sure. You kill all the deer in Fredon and now you want to nail a few in Kingwood?  Leave a few for us please....................... :rofl: