IGNORED

9/7/17 - Hunters Permitted to Take Feral Hogs During Deer Seasons in Zones 25 and 65

Shouldn't have to have any kind of permit or license Pigs are not indigenous to America they were originaly brought here from Europe so  how can they make you get a license to kill them or regulate it in any way your regular hunting license should cover you for having a weapon in the woods on public land  Pigs are just a bonus kill as far as I'm concerned I've Hunted them in Pa and Florida and never paid for any permit or license 

Do you know where pheasants are from?  Sika deer?  Plenty of states require licenses and/or permits for non native animals.  Or look at fish.  Rainbow trout, brown trout, largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, walleye, muskies, etc., etc. all non-native to NJ yet all require a proper fishing license and trout require an additional permit as well.  But for hogs, kill 'em on site, no license and no permit required is my suggestion to the state.    

They have the potential of being a serious problem.  They shouldn't be regulated, it should be shoot on sight, statewide, 365 days a year.   

See a pig shoot a pig.  

Define "pig".  Do we draw the line at Rosie O'Donnel, or is Joy Behar fair game?

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

^

because no one reports them.

when the state published pig articles in every paper, the pressure and trespassing went through the roof.

so guys won't talk about them or report them.

once the state got involved, it was a mess for a few years. locals won't let it happen again. 

United Bowhunters of New Jersey

New Jersey Fur Harvester
New Jersey Trappers Association
National Trappers Association