IGNORED

good sale on bulk .223 going on at Cabelas

mazzgolf

[note: do not read if you don't have the money to buy something you don't really need :nonono: ]

Bulk .223 on sale at Cabelas right now - 300 rounds + a storage box.

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=706894

Regular price is $140, on sale for $105. But they have a 10% off + free shipping sales code ("57SALUTE") - lowers the price down to $95.

That's 32 cents a round, 27 cents if you take into consideration you are getting a $15 box with it (though I would never buy that box for 15 anyway - they usually go on sale at times for about 8 or so - still, its about 29 cents a round in that case).

That's a great deal. $94.49 is a steal. Got some coming..

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Edited by Jerseybassnbow

Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford

MOLON LABE

Not bad at all, but you can beat even this 32 cent price when it goes on sale like this with 10% off discount gift certificates widely available online, so if you do that this deal gets even better at 28 cents.   Thanks for the head's up.  FYI, those boxes are junky plastic though, not real military grade steel cans.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

Head's up to this head's up.

Cabela's heavily advertises this deal on its' main page, but if you actually go into the ammo section and select .223, all the PMC is on sale not just the box of 300, so you dont need to buy the offer than comes with the plastic box, because if you do the math you're definitely paying $10.00 for the box.

If you just want the ammo it's only $5.84 per box of 20 with the code mazzgolf notes, which is 29.2¢ per round.  Just thought I'd point out this other option for folks who dont need or want the box.

I then bought 12% off Cabela's gift cards on Raise.com worth $100 in value, and used THEIR Memorial Day Weekend promotion code "3MORE" to take it to 15% off, and with all that, this brought my cost down to exactly 25¢ per round.  If you're like me and dont like plastic ammo boxes, go this route and you'll save another $21 off what's already a good deal.

gOBKIPo.jpg

Edited by BenedictGomez

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

How come I was never notified about this Raise.com website!??! That's cool - discount gift cards???? Gonna bookmark that. That will come in handy.

BTW: Nice job lowering down to 25 cents going through those hoops. I tip my hat to you - I thought i was frugal  :worship:

How come I was never notified about this Raise.com website!??! That's cool - discount gift cards???? Gonna bookmark that. That will come in handy.

There also Cardcash.com as well.  It's super easy, only takes an extra 2 or 3 minutes and you can save a lot of money, I use them at restaurants all the time.  Only caveat is you should use them right away rather than sit on them, because the gift card reselling market is sadly rife with fraud.  Both those companies cover you if you get screwed though.