IGNORED

first yote

Tomski

Update. No good he got away. After walking up to the yote at 10 yards laying against a fallen tree I back off about 100 yards downwind and watched for 2 hours. I could see blood coming out of the mouth and nose. After about 2 hours he got up and started walking off slowly, so with a large stick in hand I took up the pursuit no wanting to loose site of him with the snow coming down heavy. I was able to stay about 20 yards from the yote as it went 200 yards. I was like walking behind your dog out for a walk. It layer down again for 45 minutes only 50 yards off the back of a home. I considered trying to take it out with the only weapon I had on me a 4 foot stick, but I didn't want to end up on the 5 o'clock news if someone in the house was watching. He got up again a fell down twice crossing a stream got up and went through a backyard and into a development. Game over. I went back out to my truck and drove through the development unable to locate him

Smart move backing out. Last thing you need is a pissing contest in a housing development. Hopefully the yote will expire quickly without killing any more fawns. They are tough hombres.

"All men die, not all men really live". WW