IGNORED

A heads up/ladder stand theft deterrent section

LPJR

When I picked up a double ladder stand at Dicks last night, I also bought a 5 foot theft section with a removable section. It is the Guardian midel by Gig Game. The ladder section sold separately was made by Field & Stream. Both are 14" wide ladders and I needed to make sure the ladder section was the corresponding section for the stand. Numerous times I was told by the salesman that it was and will fit. He said Field&Stream bought out Big Game stands or vice versa I don't remember... Before I loaded them up on the cart I said, "this section is made for this specific stand, right?" He said it was..

My mistake was not opening up the boxes in the store because at midnight last night I discovered the extension section is a bit wider than the ladder stand. Now I am going to try and make it work and will figure something out, BUT was a little upset. If I cannot make it work it is going back to the store as it was $50.00 (half the price of the stand). This post is not meant to complain, only to have another person realize that the "theft deterrent ladder sections" made by F&S DO NOT fit the Big Game stands that they are being sold with.

I can tell you right where you went wrong. It's when you stepped over the threshold into that liberal dump and expected the same guy that sells you athletic supporters and yoga mats to know what he was talking about when it came to anything hunting related

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I can tell you right where you went wrong. It's when you stepped over the threshold into that liberal dump and expected the same guy that sells you athletic supporters and yoga mats to know what he was talking about when it came to anything hunting related

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Agreed. I was going to try to fabricate the pieces together but no way. The ladder section is going back to the store. The whole integrity of the stand would be at stake, as well as our safety just to make the "wrong" part work.

Dicks sucks. Anti 2nd Amendment douchebags. I boycotted them after the closed their gun section after Newtown. Dickheads..

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford

MOLON LABE