IGNORED

Nuge on Morgans show last night

Shootstraight

Nuge definitely knows his statistics! He doesn't clam up with some of the ridiculous questions either! He just blasts right back at him!

:thumb_up::thumb_up:

“A free people ought to be armed.†George Washington

“You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.†Admiral Yamamoto

Okay so now that we have made that clear, lets preserve our Country and our Rights.

It was good but I can't even put the hatred I have for piers Morgan into words..... He was a freaking tabloid journalist and a judge on a tv show.... What the heck makes him an authority on, of all things, gun control? He's pompous and doesn't even give a moment for the questions he asks to be answered... I was screaming at the tv last night, lol.... Uncle Ted was dead on as always though! :thumb_up:

Would love to see Nuge host this idiot on a Fox News network where he can control the timing and questions that are asked for a change.

How many of you noticed that when the idiot was shooting the machine gun he had to practically stick himself with a pin to stop from smiling?

He is so calculating that even when Ted asked him "where's the smile," he had to make certain he didnt smile!

Would love to see Nuge host this idiot on a Fox News network where he can control the timing and questions that are asked for a change.

pathman, great statement, but it's never going to happen. Morgans will never leave his comfort zone because he knows that he will be lambasted with every stupid statement that comes out of his mouth. He's an a$$ and we need more Uncle Teds :rock:.

He makes my skin crawl. Go back home where they want to

Now ban large kitchen knifes. Cause England has no problems.

D-D... Nothing like a warm barrel.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.