IGNORED

March 2014 Bucktail Giveaway, Courtesy of Palawman30

BowhunterNJ

I think whoever wins needs to keep posting every fish they catch on one.

I know they catch fish so if the winner skunks they never left the sofa.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

they don't catch anything.....The fisherman using them does.....Just sayin............... :kissbutt:

Good point. But using the right lure/bait can make a bad fisherman look good. And from the lack of fish posting I would be most on here can't catch a cold!

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :popcorn:

I just hope I get time to go use The Pa specials!

Edited by thefirstndsecond

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

How can we see who won a giveaway?  It disappeared from the giveaways section.

On the upper right hand side of the list of giveaways you'll see a filter drop down to select Active Giveaways vs Completed Giveaways.

When you select the Completed Giveaways in that drop down it will show you the list of completed ones! :up: